Trust deed, or other founding document, in terms of which the trust is created.
Letters of Authority issued by the Master of the High Court where the Trust was registered (or equivalent document, for international trusts).
Document(s) issued by the South African Revenue Services bearing the trust's income tax registration numbers. Only applicable if the trust has been issued such a number.
A resolution/mandate authorising representative(s) to establish a business relationship or enter into a transaction on behalf of the trust.
FICA information and documents must be provided in respect of individual persons and non-individual persons that are connected to and / or who represent the trust. These "connected persons" are as follows:
- the founder(s) of the trust;
- each trustee of the trust;
- each beneficiary of the trust referred to by name in the trust deed or other founding document in terms of which the trust is created; and
- each authorised representative
Click here to view a comprehensive list of the information and documents required for these connected persons.
- If the beneficiary(ies) of the trust is/are not referred to by name in the trust deed or founding document, then particulars of how the beneficiary(ies) of the trust is/are determined is required.
Basic Sense (Pty) Ltd
Corner of Sybrand van Niekerk Highway & Johan le Roux off-ramp